Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Randomocity

A movie recommendation for you: "Igby Goes Down." Great ensemble movie about a privileged kid (Kieran Caulkin) struggling with his identity and his relationship with his mother. Susan Sarandon proves once again that she is a transcendent actor and Jeff Goldblum puts in his best performance since "Big Chill." Who know Ryan Phillipe could act? And well, Clare Danes could read the phone book and I'd watch, but she really was very good in this movie.

I'm easily moved and so sometimes I'll try to share with you all stories that bring a tear to my eye. Here's one: http://myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/3103651 The kicker of course was the kid saying that he would donate the check to charity.... Now, the cynic in my notes that he makes more in a week than I do in four months, but still...

No comments: